Dr Richa Rastogi completed her undergraduate medical training in India. She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists and has trained as a General Adult Psychiatrist.
Dr Rastogi has worked in regional areas both in person and via telehealth. Dr Rastogi has conducted educational programs over years on radio and TV on mental health.
Dr Rastogi is bilingual and speaks Hindi.
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment for adolescents, their families and adults.
- Offers treatment services for PTSD, personality disorders, mood and psychotic disorders.
- Adult patients are seen primarily on and outpatient basis.
- Offers court reports for Section 32 and other medico-legal matters.
- Psychotherapy for PTSD / personality disorders.
- Expert witness in court and independent medical examination (IME) for Workcover.