Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic is a member of the Northside Group, owned by Ramsay Health Care and known as an exceptional mental health clinic in Sydney.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic, a purpose-built mental health facility with 112 single rooms, day services and on site consulting suites, is now open at 2 Frederick St, St Leonards.
This state-of-the-art facility embodies the latest thinking in hospital design, program delivery, therapy and nutrition, featuring:
- Spacious single private rooms with ensuite
- Stunning indoor and outdoor patient dining spaces
- Large outdoor therapy spaces and private parkland
- Wellness areas and dedicated art therapy room with outdoor terrace
- Tranquil private massage rooms
- A large gymnasium with the latest equipment and in-house personal trainers
- On-site specialist consulting suites
This state of the art facility embodies the latest thinking in program delivery, therapy and nutrition and supports an approach to health by offering a well-rounded program addressing medical, psychological and counselling, psychosocial, recreational, physical and diversional interventions. The hospital offers outstanding educational facilities for the training and education of doctors, nurses and psychologists and has been built to cater for both inpatient and day patients while also providing private outpatient appointments.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic offers excellent specialist clinical care for:
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Drug and alcohol dependence
- Postnatal depression
- Eating disorders
- General mental health disorders
- Young Adult Services
For quick and easy access regarding an inpatient admission or day patient referral, please phone our EasyAccess number to speak with one of our experienced admission officers. A Saturday Admissions Clinic is also availalbe at Northside Group St Leonards Clinic.
EasyAccess phone number for all enquiries: 02 9433 3555
Online: Contact us