Two Advanced Training Psychiatric Registrar positions starting August 2018
Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic
Northside Group, Sydney’s leading provider of mental health services, caters to all mental health disorders including depression, bipolar, anxiety, psychosis, eating disorders and addiction.
With five locations, Northside Group can accommodate over 200 inpatients at any one time and offers a comprehensive range of day programs.
Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic is offering two Advanced Training Psychiatric Registrar positions starting August 2018.
Posts are RANZCP-accredited for trainees conducting Generalist Stream Advanced Training (GSAT) or Addiction Psychiatry Advanced Training (APAT).
Our 70-bed private psychiatric hospital has a dynamic clinical team that provides quality multidisciplinary care to patients through a variety of inpatient and day programs for all mental health disorders.
Interested Registrars may gain experience participating in group therapy and have access to supervision for CBT, mindfulness, research and ACT psychotherapists.
For those not in area, there will be no need to participate in the Western Area on-call roster.
• Currently registered Medical Registration in New South Wales
• Excellent clinical skills, judgement and verbal and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and a commitment to quality improvement, patient safety and risk management
• Successful criminal record check
• Current trainee with RANZCP with successful completion of basic training requirements
Rotations commencing August 2018 and February 2019.
For enquiries: please contact Tracey Stobo, CEO/Director of Clinical Services on (02) 8833 2222 or email your resume to email@example.com
View the full Description