St Leonards Specialist Mental Health Clinic Now Open in Sydney
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic, a purpose-built mental health facility with 112 single rooms, day services and on site consulting suites, is now open at 2 Frederick St, St Leonards.
This state-of-the-art facility embodies the latest thinking in hospital design, program delivery, therapy and nutrition, featuring:
- Spacious single private rooms with ensuite
- Stunning indoor and outdoor patient dining spaces
- Large outdoor therapy spaces and private parkland
- Wellness areas and dedicated art therapy room with outdoor terrace
- Tranquil private massage rooms
- A large gymnasium with the latest equipment and in-house personal trainers
- On-site specialist consulting suites
This state of the art facility embodies the latest thinking in program delivery, therapy and nutrition and supports an approach to health by offering a well-rounded program addressing medical, psychological and counselling, psychosocial, recreational, physical and diversional interventions. The hospital offers outstanding educational facilities for the training and education of doctors, nurses and psychologists and has been built to cater for both inpatient and day patients while also providing private outpatient appointments.
Northside Group St Leonards Clinic offers excellent specialist clinical care in mood and anxiety disorders, drug and alcohol dependence, postnatal depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and general mental health disorders.
For quick and easy access regarding an inpatient admission or day patient referral, please phone our EasyAccess number to speak with one of our experienced admission officers.
EasyAccess phone number: (02) 9433 3555